- run my first 10K (and it's ok, too, if it's my last!) March 10th
- take a month-long gym class called "Butts & Gutts" currently in progress
- work with my trainer again when B&G is over. hopefully begin in Feb.
- cash in my groupon for five! body wraps. i've thought to do this for a long time, and the groupon was just too good to pass up! i will be blogging about this process. i am the only one i know to use this service! 1st one in Feb.
- i will be doing something special for The Mr.'s birthday; however, i won't blog about that until June. (no spoilers here)
- going with my BFF for our 3rd annual galpal getaway! this time we will be zip-lining through some trees in Asheville, NC. this spring
- grow out my nails again
- run 30 miles in the next 4 weeks- as per my goal on Nikeplus.com. (i'm loving my nano 6 with nike fitness The Mr. gave me for xmas this year!) running tomorrow. hopefully 4 miles or so...
- also joining the nike challenge to run 212 miles in 2012. i'm 18.25 miles in
- try to find inspiration & decisions toward my next [part time] job. (my baby will be going to school in 2 short years! what will i do with all that free time???)
- learn more about my new little camera i bought in time for thanksgiving. (sony cybershot)
- use said knowledge on our AMAZING trip to europe (still yet unplanned) for our 10th wedding anniversary. (what??? already?) early fall/late summer
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
12 in '12
in no particular order, my aspirations for this year: