Sunday, January 8, 2012

11 from '11

a little late, yes, but nonetheless... here are 11 firsts from 2011:
  1. i began going to a Zumba class at my gym.
  2. i participated in a flash-mob.
  3. i had a (rare) good time partying with some of my sisters and sisters-in-law. karaoke abound!
  4. i had my best time ever in my usual 5k run.
  5. i committed to running my first 10k ever (yuck!) for March of this year.
  6. we (finally!) redecorated our 2 gaudy bathrooms**
  7. we made other major home improvement$. ($iding & window$)
  8. i began cooking more & trying new recipes. (even ones you would doubt i would try! [paella, anyone?])
  9. we went to Vermont & Canada (twice in 2 days!)
  10. i had to call 911 for the first (and hopefully LAST!) time ever.
  11. i began taking medication for my crazy. jury's still out on whether or not i like it, but it's fine.
here's to 2012!

**i tried relentlessly to add pix of our bathrooms, to no avail. maybe one day blogger will upload my pics a little better...

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Blogger can be a pain with pics sometime.
That's fun about the flash mob! I think they look fun. And I have a friend who used to teach Zumba and really liked it!

Leanne said...

This is a great idea. You did a lot in 2011. Hmmm. I didn't do too much, maybe this isn't such a great idea for me, it might get depressing! ;)