Sunday, April 18, 2010

cancer dot org

It's that season again, and I am excited to once again join Relay For Life, which is the American Cancer Society's signature fundraising event.

If you have read this blog for awhile, you know that this is one thing that I guess I'm passionate about. Although I am glad to be able to stay home with thelittlebean, my time working for ACS was quite rewarding, and I do miss it.

If you know anyone who is suffering the uncertainty of cancer, please have them visit http://cancer.org for information, local resources & HOPE. Our generous donations are put to valuable use. If they would rather talk to someone immediately, they should call 1-800-ACS-2345.

If you are interested in learning more about Relay For Life in your community, please visit one of the links I have posted in the sidebar.
because, y'all- Cancer Sucks!

No comments: