is it already friday? well, i completely forgot about the thursday thirteen, so today will have to be plus one. i know, i know.... you waited with bated breath!
13 proud moments in my life:
- i landed the job i quit teaching for
- i just finished running all of my 1st 5k (time- 32:25)
- i was a good teacher
- the last 2 years of Relay for Life were exceptional
- i was a good captain of RFL
- i was nominated teacher of the year (for my efforts in RFL, and dealing with an un-dealable student)
- i graduated from Clemson University
- i recently paid off my LARGE student loan
- Irmo High School marching band finished 9th in the nation
- and we got the "esprit de corps" award (sorta like miss congeniality)
- i had a small clarinet solo once in 10th grade.
- in 10th grade, i got "most improved band musician"
- for xmas in 10th grade, i got a "selmer signet soloist 115" badass clarinet
plus one: The Mr. married me........ & loves me.........zits & all!