i'm of course s'posed to pass it on, but i don't have anyone to tag. soooooo--- if you'd like to share some randomness with me, i'd love to find out 'boutcha.
a year ago, i did my first thursday13 and gave some facts about myself.
here's a little bit more of my randomness:
- i sucked my thumb till i was 7. that was my first bad habit. my sis did everything she could to get me to stop, including whacking me w/ a curtain rod. didn't work. did i say i was SEVEN????
- i was unable to get braces for my overbite. when i was in college, i looked into it before my insurance ended w/ my parents. however, turns out my lower jaw is too small or something. in order for braces to work, they were going to have to break my jaw & wire it shut for SIX WEEKS. nevermind i wouldn't've enjoyed that torture, i was about to student teach. obv not an option.
- i used to have great posture. especially while eating. didja catch that i said "used to"?
- The Mr.'s parents complimented my posture. as well as a random waiter one time. i have this random 'curse' that if i've received compliments for something, that particular "talent" comes to a halt. it all goes awry. never understood that about me. my singing voice, my handwriting, my hair, my hands... none of that is compliment-worthy anymore. ???
- my 2nd bad habit: i was a horrible nail biter. constantly. i had pretty nails 4x in my life. 2 of those times were fake. the first time i grew them out was for my wedding 6 yrs ago. and i stopped biting them after i got pregnant. once they got strong, i never wanted to bite them again.
- my first boyfriend was in 8th grade to a guy whose cousin i knew in selma, al in the 7th grade. (small world)
- my first date was in 9th grade & we were together for 2mos,2wks & 2 days.
ummmmmm, i promise- i'm not nearly as pathetic as i sound!